C Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership or Trust Returns – we are the professional staff to assist you at every level!

Our staff of CPA’s and Enrolled Agents will assist you in the preparation of your S-Corp, Partnership or Trust returns.  If you have incorporated during the year, the IRS requires that you file either a 1120, 1120S or 1065 return. (Exception – single shareholder LLC – this will be on your personal return as a Schedule C)

The deadline for C & S Corp returns is March 15th with extension deadline to September 15th.  If you are filing a Partnership return, this filing date and extension date is the same as individual – April 15 and October 15.

If you are just starting your business, call us for help in determining which business entity is best for you!