You may deduct Union Dues, initiation fees and any union publication expenses.

  • We need the actual amount of union dues paid during the year; usually found on the last pay stub.  You may have to add this amount from each monthly pay stub if the final stub does not include a “Year to Date” total.
  • Union Representatives need to complete the “Union Representative Worksheet” available on the Specialty Deduction Worksheet section of our website.